Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Nail Polish Obsession

Hey Ladies!

So as of lately I've been obsessed with nail polish. I go through phases where one moment I love my nails the next moment I hate them! I've found a few colors that I love to pair together. I'll start with the lovely deep purple color. I take O.P.I's Lincoln Park At Midnight (2 coats) then Revlon's 761 Scandalous over top of it. It turns into this beautiful glowing color. Make sure to use a base coat and top coat for it. I also use a cuticle conditioner before hand (let it soak into your skin, it feels so good). And then after I'm all done polishing them I use quick dry drops (Drip Dry by OPI).

Okay now for the second one... gold nails! I love gold nails this time of year. I'm not one to follow trends so I'd rock these any time of the year. I follow the same steps with base coat, top coat etc. I apply Revlon's 925 gold coin (2 coats). Then I apply Revlon's Sequins over top of it. Followed of course by a top coat and then drip dry.

For base and top coat I use Seche Vite and for a conditioner I use the one by CND.
Oh I should have cleaned these up a little haha but you get the general idea hahahaha





I've received so many compliments on both these looks. The good thing is I found all of these (with the exception of Lincoln Park At Midnight) on sale! Woot woo !!!

Also as a side note (I can't get my nails to be perfect, I'm too impatient hah)

No comments:

Post a Comment