Saturday, January 12, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Hey Guys,

I don't know what it is about me but lately I've been giving drugstore products a second chance. Years ago I used to get hives from many of the drugstore foundations. But I have to say, lately they have been stepping up their game. My skin leans on the the normal to dry side. In the winter it can be rather dry. In the summer it's just "normal". 

A couple of weeks ago I was watching Wayne from Gossmakeup on YouTube and he mentioned that he loved the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. Pretty much everyone jumped all over his back for mentioning that he liked a product that he tried. We all have different skin types. Certain products are going to react in different ways to different people. 

I found myself in the past being like those people who jumped all over him. When one person said that they didn't like something I just didn't try it because I figured I would hate it too. My idea behind it was that I didn't want to waste my money. Which that was fine except I wasn't being open to new things. Just because some hates something doesn't mean that I have to hate to it too. 

So I decided to give the infamous Maybelline Fit Me foundation a try and surprisingly I love it! Be warned it is really dewy. And I love the dewy look, especially for summer. I find that it lasted on my skin a good 7-9 hours (not as long wearing as Revlon ColorStay but it's not a matte foundation). It gave my skin a luminous glow that lasted a little while. Keep in mind that I rarely get acne or oily skin. I've been using it for about a month now and I've received compliments on my skin! It's a medium coverage so it does let my natural skin show through.

So here is what the company states about the foundation:

  • No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
  • Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural  
  • Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
  • Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested

I do agree with what they've stated (which is rare).

If you are interested in knowing more about this foundation be sure to stay tuned to my YouTube channel because I will be uploading a video next week!

<3 CeCe Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment