Friday, January 11, 2013

Chihuahua Shoes





You all will probably think I'm nuts but I couldn't help but order these. I fell in love with them immediately. I swear sometimes I like to act like 8 haha!  I got these of Etsy and they just arrived today. Shipping took a little longer than expected but I'm starting to think that is just how it works on Etsy. The shoes are a little expensive $24 plus tax. I think my total came out to $30 with shipping and all. The quality is not the best but they are just too cute ! I didn't mind paying more than I thought they'd be worth because in the long run when I look at them they make me happy. Weird I know but that's  just how I am. I like that when I look down at my feet I see a cute little chihuahua looking back at me. I know that I'll look down and just smile. TOO CUTE!

<3 CeCe Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment