Thursday, January 10, 2013

Glamorous Green


It’s amazing how far drugstore products have come! For this look I used sleeks makeup palette in Storm. I used about 5 colors from the palette, blues greens, brown and even some gold. I started off using barely beige color tattoo by Maybelline as a base. I then started mixing the blue on the bottom (second from the first) and the forest green next to it. I created a “V” shape only on my crease leaving the lid bare. After that I applied the highlight to my brow bone I used the second color on the top row. Then I mixed in the matte soft brown color in between the highlight and the blue green color. Blend, blend; and of course more blending!! Once I liked the way it looked I then mixed some of my Show Girls Secret by HardCandy with L.A. Colors spring fling. It’s a vibrant green loose eye shadow. You guys know I love my Show Girls Secret!!  For eyeliner I did a slight wing with L’Oreal infallible gel eyeliner in black. For the waterline I used NYX’s Jet Black eyeliner. Once that was done I couldn’t resist putting on some false eyelashes and a decent amount of mascara. For step by step video instructions stay tuned for my YouTube tutorial which will be up within the week!

<3 CeCe Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment