Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello beautiful ladies! I would be C'Priana, the girls CeCe mentioned in the last blog. I just want to swing on by and give you a little insight about me and what I am going to start doing. So as you know, the point of this idea is to experiment to give all of our lovely followers a variety of reviews, different age products and different styles of  blogging. Nothing much will really change as to the blogging for masks, beauty tips, and fashion ideas but what will change is the reviews on products that CeCe has been using. Her and I have different skin complexions, tones, sensativity levels and age, therefore I can provide her younger, teenage followers with ideas as to what types of makeup is better for your skin. As of right now, me and CeCe are actually using the same foundation (I like it too!!) which is the revlon color stay whipped! I absolutely love it, and my skin is so clear. Weirdly, my skin breaks out during the first week of using a different foundation and this foundation has not made me break out at all! I absolutely love it! I am not using a press powder as of right now, but within the month or so I will be switching from liquid foundation into powder so I will def have a review up soon! Cant wait to get to know you all! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me! Im very excited to work with you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment