Sunday, January 13, 2013

My New Beauty Ambassador

Hey Guys!

I have a Beauty Ambassador! Her name is C'Priana and some of you might remember her from a video that I did a while back "Event Makeup"
Here is the link for that:
http://youtu.be/oVMHKKL5FRk

C'Priana or CP as some people call her is a senior in high school. She is committed to makeup like me! She will be running blogs and some social media apps for me. She also is dating this guy:

Isn't he adorable? He just happens to be cousin ;) C'Priana will also be testing out products that are suitable for her skin type to help give a variety of reviews instead of it being dedicated to people who have skin like mine. So I'd like everyone to take this time to welcome her to my team... this is long overdue!

<3 CeCe Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment