Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chi product review

So lately I've been testing out these chi products that I always saw in the salon but never wanted to buy because I just assumed they were expensive! I found them at Tj maxx for about 15 bucks a bottle and the ones I got were the silk infusion bottle and the infra shampoo bottle. Which are super huge! They're about 9 inches tall and 4 inches wide! I started with the silk infusion which makes your hair silky and also look healthier! I just put it in after I straighten or curl my hair but someone people have said they did it before their hair styling! All it is is an oil that makes your hair healthier and look better! It also smells very good! And it last FORRREVVERRR! Because all you need it like an M&M sized drop to work through your tips! Next is the infra shampoo, this smells exactly like the chi silk infusion but definitely works too! I do see why they use it in salons and I must say, the price fits the product! I always can find at least one negative thing to say but on these products I am very pleased with the results I was and currently are getting! I recommend this to all of the "on the go moms" or "straightening your hair 24/7 teens" who don't have time to keep up with their hair or damage their hair more frequently than others because its almost like it "holds you over" a couple of haircuts too! Try it out and let me know what ya think! XOXO CeCe Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment