Saturday, December 8, 2012

This weekend I did a little shopping for myself last night and picked up a few cute little makeup products that I am so-so about! First item I grabbed was a victorias secret press powder medium 20! (i had a $10 coupon) and I tested it out this morning before I left to go out and about and I must say it is pretty light weight, it sticks to my skin fairly.. a little messy but you dont get the amount that you pay for it ($24) but its a nice little "in your makeup bag" item, i never really get a kick out of victorias secret makeup... even their eyeshadows are super messy and obnoxious at times but I really like this press powder a lot! The other item I picked up was the bare minerals blemish therapy.. I havent tried it out yet because Im currently testing out a face product for a review for you all.. but If anyone has this or had it will they please let me know how it works? I look forward to using it but If you have any reviews let me know because I payed a little on the expensive side for it! Thank you! <3 Love you all, xoxo CeCe Marie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment