Tuesday, December 18, 2012

makeup tips for winter 2012


Hey girlys! first I just want to send my prayers and thoughts out to all of the children and teachers that lost their precious lives this weekend. So so sad, I couldnt even image. So just a little prayer to them..


On a lighter note, I was some Winter makeup tips for everything from christmas partys - work partys - family gatherings - church - new years etc!

-BOLD BROWS!
Confidence is sexy right? Well what says confidence for than bold eye brows?! You may not like it, but trust me almost every girls looks hot with their eye brows colored in perfectly!

-ROSEY CHEEKS!
Its winter, not need to be "natural" anymore.. add a little blush to those cheekbones and out the door you go. Its quick, cute and can make any face look replenished and refreshed.

-RED LIPS!
I know it seems as if the red lips are a fall type of thing but they really are a classy essential when trying to look like a sofisticated women! Be powerful, and definitly be bold.

-WING YOUR EYELINER!
This can sometimes look trashy or cute, depending on how much you wing it. Just try for a little clipped wing at the end, not a long to-your-eyebrow wing! The less the best!

-PURPLE LIPS!
I know, I know.. sounds a little odd. Im not trying to make you look like barney but a deep violet lip looks great on anyone, especially brunettes! Try it, you might like it.

-TURQUOISE LINER!
Blondes.. this is for you laddys! Especially if you have green eyes. The blue makes them pop and become VERY noticable!

-SMOKEY EYES!
anything from browns scales to black scales.. smokeys are a go-to for this season! Try them out you might like them! Check out my tutorials on how to do smokey eyes as well!

I hope you enjoy and take these tips into consideration when getting ready for your next event! LOVE YOU ALL!!! XoXo CeCe Marie! <3


HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALSO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment