Friday, December 14, 2012

Hey ladies! So for the past couple of weeks I have been wearing VERY little makeup to try to clear my face up completely to do a face wash review and I also decided to review a face mask as well for you. So I started by not wearing any foundations and only face powder and blush, after I cleared my face I tried the Clearasil Daily clear oil free wash. It was about 5 dollars and I got it at Walgreens. The first couple of days, I was washing my face 2 times a day, and the face wash started to dry out my skin, than It clicked to me, it’s an oil-free face wash.. Meaning its taking out the oils NOT made with oils. Haha, so after that dilemma I stopped washing 2 times a day and only washed before I went to bed instead. After a couple of weeks I started to see a difference in the way my face felt. It was more soft but the little acne spots were not going away (mind you I don’t have that big of a deal with acne as it is) and I did notice that I was be gaining to break out on the side of my face and on my forehead. So I tried to wash more in depth and it still was not going away, than my mom picked up a green tea face wash from Wal-mart for like $2 and asked me to try it out for her (she didn’t want to do it first.. ). So that I did! I put the mask on and took it off after liked 3 or 4 minutes and my face was EXTREMELY soft, like a baby’s bottom soft! …….I woke up the next morning with 2 brand new pimples and a rash of acne on the side of my face! So I HIGHLY recommends that you do not use these washes if you have clear skin or skin that doesn’t really break out. I noticed that with natural made masks my skin doesn’t react as much as regular company made masks, so I really hope that if you have beautiful skin don’t destroy it with the companies masks, and make homemade ones, and if you do have acne than use the company and or natural masks to clear it up than continue on with natural masks. So that’s my little dilemma I have had. For the wash, I wouldn’t typically pick something that right off the shelf like that but I saw a review online and decided to try it out for myself and come to find out my skin is different. Maybe its just me or maybe it’s the wash but I wouldn’t give either of them a good review, just because of the dramatic change I saw from clear skin to irritated skin! Now I see why they say, “Never try to fit into anyone else’s skin.. it’s always different” haha. Love you all! -XOXO CeCe Marie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment