Saturday, December 1, 2012

If you have a smart phone and youre looking for some good beauty apps! Heres 2 I found on my iPhone that I absolutely adore! They are just basic apps that I rely on when shopping or comparing makeup when Im shopping! So helpful for the mommies out there Christmas shopping too ;)! The first app is "Beautylish" for this app it does require an account which is supper quick to make! It is almost like a pinterest for nails,hair,makeup etc! It also shows videos on how to do them too! So if you see any you like, let me know and ill do a tut! It keeps you up to date on beauty trends too! SO COOL!!! Just a nice little "go to" when youre up and bored and looking for something to do! The next app is "Makeup Alley" and you type in a product, the brand and the category and it searches for it and then gives you reviews on all the products, from drug stores to top shelf stuff! You can also click on your skin tone, type and age range and it will give you all the ratings for if the product is good for your skin or not!! Check them out and tell me what you think about them or if you try any of them! Love you all! CeCe Marie!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment