Saturday, May 12, 2012

Revlon remover for lash adhesive


So this stuff is amazing. I always hated wearing false lashes because the glue would get stuck on my eyelids for days. I would literally rip my eyelashes out to get the glue off. I asked several people ways to take the glue completely off and no one could give me one. I finally settled on baby oil ... which works fine but you really have to work with it to get the glue off and some eyelashes are sacrificed in the process. When I saw this product at the store I was like FINALLY but I also questioned if it really worked... and it does! Here is what I do to get the glue off. I remove all makeup from my face and eyes with wipes and eye makeup remover (glue will definitely be left on the lash line). Once that is done I apply Revlon remover for lash adhesive. I saturate my entire lash line, I even coat my lashes with it. I pick the big pieces off right away and then apply a little more. I then let it sit for about 5 minutes. Once the 5 minutes pass I then begin to gently rub the glue off. Most of it denigrates; you may have to pull some of the stubborn bits off. After that I wipe with a makeup wipe (just to get the remover off) and vola ... I'm done! So simple, So easy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment