Saturday, May 5, 2012

Panda Bear Beauty

So to achieve this look I used the following products. 05 too cool maybelline color tattoo (on my lid only), Avon perfect wear in the color pearl (as my highlight), Nyx white (in the inner corner of the eyes), The naked palette buck and naked eyeshadows (on the crease), Wet and Wild's black gel eyeliner (extreme wing on the lash line), NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk (on the waterline), wet and wild's black (out of their palette pictured and black will do). I used my favorite mascara at the moment Jordana best lash extreme. I then put in my circle lenses that match my eye color. I also used false eyelashes. For my face all I used was garnier bb cream and under eye circle concealer with a little bit of pearl cream color base from mac as my highlighter. A tutorial is coming soon but this is a sneak peak! I got a lot of compliments on this look... which is called my panda bear look hehe. The look was inspired by my shirt which had the imprint of a panda bear on it. Yeah I know I'm a little weird haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment