Thursday, May 3, 2012

A pretty purse

I'm not one for fashion. I used to love dressing up and looking cute but for some reason I stopped about 2 and a half years ago. I mainly started wearing yoga pants and t-shirts.I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.This summer I have on goal... to redo my closet and all the clothes in it. Okay on to this purse. So about a month ago... maybe more I saw this purse at Kohls and I really liked it (which is odd since my last purses have all been from higher end places). Well I didn't buy it right away but I loved the color and the way it looked. So after about a week I decided to get it. At the time it was around 50 dollars. Well now that I bought it I'm obsessed with it. I decided to look online to see if I could find another one and they were sold out of my favorite coral color :( I just wanted to have it for back up since I actually use the heck out of my purses. I honestly don't take care of them like I should. And I'm so extremely picky about my purses. In no way shape or form can a purse of mine have a logo all over the entire body of it. I don't think it's cute at all. I like more of a classic look when it comes to purses in the winter and then fun spring time colors for ... well spring and summer haha. So I'm a little sad. But at least I still have mine. It might have been a little ridiculous to purchase the same purse twice but that is how much I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment