Monday, May 21, 2012

Nail Polish

I have been obsessed with Sally Hansen's Blue Blast nail polish since 2 summers ago when I bought it. Had I known that it wasn't going to be around for a while I would have bought more (Ugh don't you hate it when they do things like that?). I have been on the hunt looking for a dupe and this is about as close as I have gotten.It's Revlon's colorstay nail polish in Coastal Surf (cool name ;)). I really love this color. And it lasts a long time. I still don't have a chip and I've had it on for days. The color is nice and bright and beautiful... Just in time for summer. I really love the way it looks with blue and bright colored clothes. I feel like it goes with a lot of things (you'll be surprised at what it goes with). It even looks good with all white. I'm going to have to check out the rest of the colorstay nail polishes but so far I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment