Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wet n Wild

I finally broke down and bought a few more Wet n Wild trio palettes. I only own two! Can you believe that? I've heard all this talk on YouTube about them but only owned a couple. The only reason why I got them was because they were 40% off. The truth is I have so much makeup that I really shouldn't be foolishly spending money (makeup addiction). I have the palette "sweet as candy" and I love it so much! It's a very beautiful pink and brown set. This time I bought "Walking on eggshells" it's kind of a beige pink lid color with a bronze crease color and an eggshell highlighter color. It's very beautiful and I will be doing a tutorial on it soon. The next trio that I got is "Don't Steal My Thunder" I've heard emilynoel83 talk about this one. It's pretty much all shimmer black, white and silver. It seems like it would create the perfect smokey eye. The final one that I purchased is "On Cloud Nine" this is the only trio (that I bought) that has a matte color in it. It has two shimmery blues and one matte brown. The quality of these shadows is that of Urban decay or any other high end brand that's on the market. I can't wait to film. Any suggestions on what trio you want to see first in a tutorial ?

<3 CeCe Makeup Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment