Tuesday, April 30, 2013

OOTD/MOTD



I'm starting a new thing where everyday I'm going to post an OOTD annd MOTD. So for today I'm wearing  khaki's and a khaki colored shirt with white stripes on it. Then over the shirt I'm wearing am eggshell colored sweater. I have black shoes on but I'd prefer a lighter color... I need to buy more work clothes. For makeup, I kept it simple. I used Bare minerals foundation, bronzer and powder for my face (that's it). Then for my eyes I have nothing on but black cat like eyeliner (L'Oreal gel eyeliner) and on my waterline I have Rimmel Scandaleyes in deep blue. Then of course Mascara (Million Lashes by L'Oreal). On my lips I have NYXl Lip gloss in LA-LA (it's just a pink). I kept it simple as I always do for work. I like to apply Bare Minerals with a soft brush. It feels really good on the skin. The only thing about wearing Bare Minerals is that I find it does not last very long. However when I'm work I like to feel like I'm wearing nothign annd that's Bare Minerals feels on the face. It also gives the most beautiful natural glow to the face! I seriously wish it lasted at least 8 hours because I would wear it out. I get the most compliments out of any foundation I've ever owed (and you guys know I've owned a ton) when wearing it. It's shame it doesn't last long. I have pretty good skin so when it wears off no one notices. I hope you guys have a great day !

<3 CeCe Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment