Friday, April 26, 2013

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

I'm always on the hunt for new mascara's. It's very rare that I purchase the same one twice (in a row at least). I do love the Jordana Best Lash Extreme but my Walgreen's always runs out (I guess I shouldn't post things I love on my home fb haha). I've heard some reviews about the L'Oreal Million Lashes but I was convinced on getting it just yet. So when it was time to get a new one I didn't know where to begin, all I knew is I wanted something that I hadn't tried yet. So the packaging kind of sold me. It's gold and pretty and shiny. I really do like it a ... a lot! The first application (like always) wasn't the best. But the second time I tried it, I noticed a huge difference in my eyelashes. They honestly ALMOST look like fake lashes. Note that I said almost! I'm overall satisfied with the staying power. I didn't notice clumping or fallout on my face. It is overall a quality eyeshadow. As you can see in the photo my lashes look nice and full, and compared to the one with no lashes... what a difference!





What do you guys think? Let me know what your favorite mascara is!

Have a great day <3 CeCe Makeup Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment