Monday, November 19, 2012

What's hot and what's NOT!

So recently I went through my makeup to pitch and sort out all of my stuff (too forever!!) and I found a few items that I didn't remember buying so I decided to give them a little review and rate, so for all you ladies that are getting ready to go to the store to refill on makeup... Check this out! The first lucky item I found was FERITY EYE SHIMMER: the color is "12 sun bronze" it's like a sandy tanish color! Super pretty! Unfortunately it's really loose and the shimmer goes EVERYWHERE every time I open it! It does look gorgeous on but sometime it s a mess putting on because its so loose so you have to reapply and touch up your face makeup after! I think I paid about $1.99 for it! I would give it about a 2 and a half! The next item is REVLON CUSTOM EYES SWEET INNOCENCE: I must have just picked this up because it came out a little while ago.. The shade is "010" it has 5 shades (smokey brown, tan peach, cream, deep violet, and peach) the colors blend really good together except the pigments don't apply very well so you have to use a lot :( I paid about $5.99 for it and it doesn't last very long, it's also very chalky! I'd give it about a 2! The next shadow is one that I picked up from Ulta (LOVE LOVE LOVE that store!!) it's called "NYX ES18 Sahara" I would definitely give this about a 4 and a half stars! It's a light golden champagne color and looks beautiful with hazel eyes! Good ideal color for the brown one and perfect for people who want shiny but not too shiny. It's really close to MAC Naked Lunch and its one of those items that are good to "just have in your makeup bag"! I paid about 5.99 for it (what a deal!) next up I have VICTORIA'S SECRET "sweet pot" flavored lip gloss! This is soooooo not worth the price! I paid $9 for this! It's way to think and literally only last about 20 minutes before a reapplication! I found this alot with a majority of VS products, even the primer and tinted moisturizer wasn't that good! Although I must say, it smells AMAZZINGGGG! Hehe ;) the last thing I found was MARY KAY LOOSE EYE POWDER PINK ORGANZA... I hate it. It's had a super cute Packaging but is soooo not worth the $14 I paid for it.. It's loose, the quality isn't opaque enough.. I couldn't match it with my skin tone! It reminds me of a little girls dress up makeup.. It's one of those product that you wouldn't mind giving away! Ladies.. If you want to look like a fairy princess.. This is definitely your product! :) so next time you plan on shopping, make sure you check up on the review! And if you want to know more about a product before you buy, let me know and I will do a review for you! Xoxo, love you all! -CeCe Marie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment