Thursday, November 8, 2012

Loreal BB Cream Vs Loreal BB Cream??

L’Oreal BB Cream Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream comes in four different shades; Fair, Light, Medium, and Deep. I paid about 8 bucks for this one. It comes out a grey color and then ends matching your skin tone. It reminds me of Estee Lauder Sheer tint release lotion (which is amazing). However the payoff is different. I wore it on its own for about a week. It's not the best but it's not the worst bb cream I've tried. You guys know I love my bb creams. I think I favor bb creams as of lately because I need something that doesn't take long to blend... I need to be out the door. This BB Cream states that it "delivers multiple beautifying actions; hydrates, corrects evens and perfects. Now most of you know that I have pretty good skin to begin with, so for someone like me yes all these things kind of hold true. I just think of it more as a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream. I also think it could be used as a primer. I'd say save your money on this one. I think that there are other bb creams out there that work better. Pros: Relatively cheap Primes the skin Gives light coverage Blends easy Cons: Doesn’t really do much to the appearance of the skin It’s more like a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream Speaking of bb creams that work better. L’Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator. Now I bought this because I was so confused at the store. I was thinking didn't I already get L’Oreal’s bb cream? I was a little surprised that they had two out. I paid around 13 dollars for this one. I just had to try it. I believe it comes in two shades light, and medium. I bought the medium, since I'm a little tanner these days. I immediately loved it. It reminds me of Garnier bb cream (which I love). The only difference is that it doesn’t leave me looking like a oily like Garnier’s does. (It has that oily sheen to it for about 10 minutes after you apply it). L’Oreal Youth Code bb cream looks flawless on my skin. It’s kind of a little peachy when it comes out. Smells a little like clay (like Garnier) but it is beautiful on the skin. It lasted me pretty much the whole day. Now the claims on the box state that it “evens, illuminates, perfects, moisturizes, and protects the skin. It said that in one week tone, and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking. Now I don’t know about all that but I like it. Pros: Covers well Hydrates Looks good on the skin Doesn’t leave skin oily Cons: Price is a little high for drugstore Smells like clay

No comments:

Post a Comment