Friday, September 9, 2011

Sundown Naturals Hair, Skin & Nails Review


Ok So this is week one of me using these pills. I can't wait to see the outcome. I bought two bottles of Sundown Naturals Hair, Skin & Nails because it was buy one get one free. I originally wanted the Natures bounty brand but it was too expensive and the ingredients are the same. I'm not too concerned about my hair because it grows so fast but it's my skin and nails that I want to change. My nails are not strong and they break all the time. My skin is fine however I have a weird rash on my neck that might be eczema. I would go to the doctor but... well you know how that goes.


Here are my nails right now. I'm not going to polish the for my pics (unless I'm lazy and don't feel like taking it off) So as you can see they are very short and as you probably can't tell they are very thin as well.


This is my other hand, it's a little closer so you might be able to tell.

<3 CeCe Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment