Sunday, March 10, 2013

Clinique Age defense BB cream

Hey beauts0! C'Priana here!!  Recently I went to Macys and there was a promotion for a free 30-day sample of foundation. I filled out a card saying what I was recently using and the lady took that into consideration and chose a Clinique Age defense BB cream that also has a SPF 30 in it. Its $33 and totally worth it. I have fairly dry skin in the winter, so I was given this as a tutorial! So here we go..  PROS: coverage was nice and light and had a matte finish that looked really natural. Not very much was needed to cover my skin at all. I used maybe a nickel size drop to cover. I have dark circles under my eyes and it definitely took them away leaving me a little room for barely any cover up. CONS: the amount I was given to sample was not enough to last 30 days, the maximum amount of uses I got was around 22 days. The price is a little high for how big the tube is, although its Clinique.. so what do ya expect ;) after a while, I noticed the color kind of transformed in the tin to be a tanner color, I also noticed this kind of shed off onto my skin too. The day she put it on, the color matched perfectly, then the more I got into using it, the color got darker.. or I got even more pale..?! haha. Just keep a heads up for that. I do like this cream and although it is an age defense cream, I do recommend it to all ages. It is worth the money if you're someone who does not like to wear a full face of makeup everyday, especially for those days when you wake up and don't feel like getting ready! ALSO another thing, if you're not to sure on what foundation is right for you, visit a Macys and see what they recommend if theyre still offering this promotion! Any questions, please feel free to ask, and definitely give feedback, love to hear from you all! Have a great day!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment